The charting panel has three main sections:
- Control Bar
- Visual Chart
- Filter Bar
1. Control Bar
- “Connected” – Calls that were successfully connected.
- “Converted” – Calls that successfully met conversion criteria.
- “Completed” – Calls that successfully completed.
- “No Answer” – Targets that did not answer.
- “Blocked Call” – Calls that were blocked by rules or for spam.
- “Failed to Connect” – Calls that failed to connect to a target.
Note: Activating the checkbox next to any item on the events menu will adjust the chart to include the requested data.
- “Today” – Shows stats for the current day from 12:00am.
- “Yesterday” – Shows stats for the previous day.
- “Last 2 Days” – Shows stats for today and yesterday.
- “Last 7 Days” – Shows stats for today and previous 6 days.
- “Last 30 Days” – Shows stats for today and previous 29 days.
- “This Month” – Shows stats for the current calendar month.
- “Last Month” – Shows stats for the previous calendar month.
- “This Year” – Shows current year to date stats.
- “Custom Range” – View stats for a specified custom date range.
Note: Date selection is based on the time zone configured for your account. This can be adjusted in your account settings.
- “Hour” – Displays chart data on an hourly basis.
- “Day” – Displays chart data on a daily basis.
- “Month” – Displays chart data on a monthly basis.
- – Show / hide chart.
- – Show / hide calls.
- – Show / hide call details.
- – Refresh reporting interface.
2. Visual Chart
Chart data is organized into bars and lines to show different data types for easy comparison. The bars on the chart are always represented by the number of calls for your current group selection. The lines are represented by the 6 other event types that you can show or hide using the ‘Events’ menu on the top bar.
When hovering over any fixed data point on the chart, or a bar, an overlay will appear with the specific information. The overlay border is color coded to the data point it is representing, so if you are hovering over a red data point, the overlay will have a red border and red accents to make sure there is no confusion when data points are close together.
Under the chart is a legend of of the current data points, their colors and symbols. If you clicking the legend data points will show or hide the data on the chart so you can quickly adjust your view for different comparisons.
Click the icon in the upper right corner to print or download a copy of the chart in PND, JPEG, PDF, and SVG.
Adding a filter will group your data by data fields and tags. Data fields are the column headers in the Calls panel, and tags are the options available in the Calls panel tag menu.
Every filter applied to your report will display in the “Filters” bar at the bottom of your chart. To remove a filter, simply click the “X” on the right side of the filter text and your report will automatically adjust to the new data set.