Features & Updates
Mobile-Responsive Design The Ringba Portal is now sporting a responsive design and will look beautiful on any device. Campaign Status Th “Campaign Status” column now displays the true status of a campaign (Enabled, Paused, Disabled). Campaigns that have completed the setup process will be displayed in a column titled Ready for Calls . Publisher Sub IDs Add optional Sub ID parameters for even more robust Publisher tracking.
User Invites for Publishers & Buyers Create accounts for Buyers and Publishers without an email address and manage invites for new users.
Other Improvements & Bugfixes:
Our team was hard at work this month implementing
– Campaigns can now be opened in a “New Tab” in your browser.
– Added “Number Allocation” column to “Manage Numbers” tables.
– Added “Renewal” column to “Manage Numbers” tables.
– Dates for “Manage Numbers” are now displayed is the user’s Local Timezone
– Added Publisher Permissions for creating Number Pools.
– Added Search field to “Manage Targets” tables.
– Fixed bugs with “Auto Recharge” form.
– Added Pagination to “Billing Transactions”.
– Added “Card Nickname” column to “Credits Cards”.
– Minor bugfixes and optimizations to improve portal experience.
News & Announcements
Ringba Status Page We actively monitor the Ringba platform to ensure your reliability and performance. We recently launched the Ringba Status page to provide you with up-to-date information about our System Status. Use the Ringba Status page to:
– Check Ringba’s current system status;
– Subscribe to updates via Email / SMS / Webhook / RSS;
– View reports about Past Incidents;
To view real-time updates about our System Status and related services, visit our Status page at www.Status.Ringba.com