If you are working with inbound calls, you absolutely need to track your calls.
Without Call Tracking, you will have insight into how your calls are converting, how to improve your call flow or how to make more money from your calls.
Here are just some of the things that call tracking software allows you to do:
- Attribute phone calls to specific marketing channels.
- Route callers to different target destinations.
- Track and record when calls are connected.
- Reporting and Analytics for optimizing call flow.
The key benefit to call tracking is that it helps you better understand your potential clients and which marketing strategies are working for your business. While it can be relatively easy to track what is working on your website using tools like Google Analytics; tracking phone calls is much harder.
So how do you track and report on inbound calls?
Answer: Call Tracking Software.
Call Tracking Software like Ringba gives you the ability to track and record information about inbound phone calls.
How Call Tracking Works
In its simplest form, call tracking uses a unique phone number to track information and route the call to another destination. When a potential customer sees the number and clicks to call, your tracking system automatically records attribution data and forwards the call.
A good call tracking system tracks the entire caller journey from beginning to end and provides detailed reports and analytics about the call. Call Tracking enables businesses and marketers to optimize their call flow and caller experience to ensure no call goes to waste.
Key Call Tracking Metrics
Here are some of the key metrics used to track inbound phone calls:
- Call Duration – the total length of a call.
- Call Connected – if a call connected to a destination.
- Call Completed – when the call is disconnected.
- Call Converted – if a call has met conversion criteria.
Armed with this data, you will gain deep insight into your call flow and lead generation efforts which you can use to run better call marketing campaigns, provide a better caller experience and optimize your ROI.
Tracking Calls with Ringba
If you are working with inbound calls, Ringba gives you the tools you need to manage your business and make more money from your phone calls, including:
- Number Management – Create and manage local and toll-free phone numbers in countries all over the world.
- Call Analytics – Detailed and granular analytics about your calls.
- Call Routing – Build dynamic routing plans for forwarding calls to targets.
- Call Recording – Listen to call recordings to better understand your callers.
- Reporting – View reports and optimize your campaigns with actionable insights.
Ringba makes it easy to get the data you need about your calls to effectively manage your call marketing business.